Loss Control Consultant - Construction
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Currently ISC is looking for an experienced construction consultant in Southern California with a minimum of 5-years insurance carrier loss control experience to conduct WC, Liability, and Commercial Auto surveys. Primary responsibilities include conducting risk assessments of large construction sites, evaluating fleet operations and providing training.
- Experience conducting construction risk assessments.
- Thorough understanding of Workers' Compensation, General Liability, Products Liability, nd Auto coverage.
- Good communication and exceptional writing skills.
- You will be required to prepare written reports of your findings and generate recommendations for deficiencies noted.
- Applicants must have a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, be a self-started, aggressively schedule appointments, and submit reports in a time manner.
Candidates with the following certifications are preferable:
- OSHA 10 and 30 Hour Instructor
- This position includes a company car, full medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K plan and PTO
Insurance Safety Consultants, LLC is a national provider of loss control services to the insurance industry. ISC conducts surveys for property, liability, workers' compensation, commercial auto, and inland marine coverages. We also provide Industrial Hygiene, Ergonomic, and DOT Audit Services.
For more information about ISC, please visit our website at www.isconsultinglc.com