Account Manager - Commercial Lines
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
We are looking for a full time Commercial Lines Account Manager. to work in our Florida office. Are you tired of the cold? Seeking warm and sunny days all year round? Consider us!
Must be an independent self-starter with a positive attitude who is looking for a career opportunity. Florida 2-20 license is a must (or conversion if out of state) with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Excellent insurance knowledge
- The Account Manager will be responsible for marketing new business
- The Account Manager must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet established deadlines and plan ahead
- Processing endorsements
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Experience with AMS360 preferred
- 2-20 License required
- The Account Manager may be required to perform other duties as related to the scope of the job
Generous benefits, PTO, holiday schedule and more. Salary commensurate with experience. Relocation assistance offered.
Please do not apply if a 2-20 license is not held.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This is a non-exempt position. Background checks are performed on all hires.