Tower Hill Insurance Group has an exciting opportunity for a talented Vendor Manager who seeks a rewarding career with a company that is experiencing growth. Not only is Tower Hill Insurance one of Florida's most trusted names in homeowners insurance, but it offers great opportunities for career advancement and personal growth, along with very competitive benefits and rewards. We are growing at a consistent pace and seek professional individuals with drive, team mentality, who want to make an impact, and are committed to a long-term career in the insurance industry.
Vendor Manager is responsible for the identification, vetting, utilization, relationship management, and evaluation of vendors and vendor networks for the Claims Department. Serves as a consultant on complex issues that require extensive expertise and experience. Assists department senior management with agency liaison responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assesses department vendor needs and controls network scale to optimize overall value.
- Manages the vendor research, identification, application, selection, contract, SLA, and ongoing compliance process.
- Monitors service, production, return on investment, QA, and QC results vs. goals. Identifies areas of opportunity and offers action plans to resolve issues. Maintains consistent feedback loop with vendors.
- Manages vendor related issue/complaint tracking and response process.
- Manages inquiries and sales calls from existing and potential vendors.
- Champions claim vendor programs. Plans and conducts department meetings and ensures clear, concise and effective vendor program communications that drive usage.
- Serves as an agency liaison by working closely with THIG Marketing Department, tracking and coordinating responses to escalated claim issues, and maintaining positive working relationships with agent partners.
- Responsible for performance of staff and ensures that company objectives are met.
- Assigns duties and examines work for quality and conformance to guidelines.
- Responds to customer, agency, and regulatory issues.
- Participates in catastrophe management (vendor response following major weather events, etc.).
- Operates in accordance with Florida Statutes as well as all other relevant laws, rules, etc.
College degree (four-year college/university preferred) or equivalent professional education and experience combined; 6-8 years related adjusting experience (field adjusting experience preferred); and successful completion of the initial claims training program, advanced training courses as outlined in the extended training catalogue, and/or optional successful completion of a company sponsored insurance designation. Two or more years supervisory or management experience in claims.
Class 520 Insurance Adjuster's License.
TOWER HILL’S TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Competitive starting salary
Annual merit reviews and bonus potential
Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts
Matching 401(k) Plan
Paid PTO and holidays
Business casual dress, and more
For more information about our company, careers and Total Compensation, visit www.thig.com/careers
Tower Hill Insurance Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer
No matter the square footage, your home is your castle. At Tower Hill we’re in the business of protecting castles. We provide the insurance protection you need and the peace of mind you want.
Founded more than 40 years ago, today Tower Hill is Florida’s largest homeowners insurer. Our company is financially strong and solid. We’ve weathered every storm and natural disaster in the state since 1972, and helped our customers rebuild after each one.
Like you, we love Florida. We enjoy the sun when it’s shining, appreciate mild winters, watch out for lightning, and build hurricane kits every summer. And like you, our homes are our castles. Sometimes the unexpected happens — or even the unthinkable — and we understand what that feels like, too. That’s why our 400 employees are committed to being there when you need us all year long, not just during storm season.
Your home is where you and your family should feel safe and protected. You can be confident that if the unthinkable happens, Tower Hill will be there to help you rebuild. When your home truly feels like your castle again to you, we know we’ve succeeded as your insurance company. Although we have grown in size over the last four decades, we remain committed to the promises we made when our company was founded.