Tower Hill Insurance Group has an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Claims Representative who seeks a rewarding career with a company that is experiencing growth. Not only is Tower Hill Insurance one of Florida's most trusted names in homeowners insurance, but it offers great opportunities for career advancement and personal growth, along with very competitive benefits and rewards. We are growing at a consistent pace and seek professional individuals with drive, team mentality, who want to make an impact, and are committed to a long-term career in the insurance industry. Work from home option will be considered.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Conducts the appropriate claim investigation and directs the investigation of any assigned resources.
- Obtains any physical evidence, develops third party information and theory of liability, conducts recorded interviews, and secures official records.
- Recognizes and submits subrogation, underwriting and SIU referrals as necessary.
- Maintains file documentation, file notes and investigation documentation on each assigned claim in accordance with company guidelines.
- Reviews policy, adjusters’ reports, damage estimates, expert reports and any other documentation needed to make the appropriate coverage and loss decisions to conclude assigned claims.
- Able to write/create/edit estimates based on customer’s information or independent adjuster’s information utilizing computerized estimating system.
- Able to write/create/edit letter to confirm status or decision.
- Makes recommendations and decisions based on claim documentation and investigation.
- Provides prompt service to policyholders utilizing phone, fax, mail and electronic mail. Communicates with all customers in a professional manner.
- Complies with customer service objectives (as determined by the company)
- Communicates with Claims Supervisors consistent with company guidelines.
- Assists as needed with mentorship of newer staff or works on ad hoc projects for more development of technical skill and expertise.
- Operates in accordance with Florida Statues and maintains FL licensure by meeting Continuing Education requirements.
College degree (four-year college/university) or equivalent professional education and experience combined; Minimum of 4 - 7 years related adjusting experience and successful completion of more advanced level claims training courses and/or insurance industry course.
Proficiency with Symbility or Xactimate estimating software to create/edit estimates while desk adjusting claims. Ability to write complex estimates.
Insurance adjusters license State of Florida (520 license).
TOWER HILL’S TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Competitive starting salary
Annual merit reviews and bonus potential
Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts
Matching 401(k) Plan
Paid PTO and holidays
Business casual dress, and more
For more information about our company, careers and Total Compensation, visit www.thig.com/careers
Tower Hill Insurance Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer
No matter the square footage, your home is your castle. At Tower Hill we’re in the business of protecting castles. We provide the insurance protection you need and the peace of mind you want.
Founded more than 40 years ago, today Tower Hill is Florida’s largest homeowners insurer. Our company is financially strong and solid. We’ve weathered every storm and natural disaster in the state since 1972, and helped our customers rebuild after each one.
Like you, we love Florida. We enjoy the sun when it’s shining, appreciate mild winters, watch out for lightning, and build hurricane kits every summer. And like you, our homes are our castles. Sometimes the unexpected happens — or even the unthinkable — and we understand what that feels like, too. That’s why our 400 employees are committed to being there when you need us all year long, not just during storm season.
Your home is where you and your family should feel safe and protected. You can be confident that if the unthinkable happens, Tower Hill will be there to help you rebuild. When your home truly feels like your castle again to you, we know we’ve succeeded as your insurance company. Although we have grown in size over the last four decades, we remain committed to the promises we made when our company was founded.