Claims - Auto Adjuster
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
American Access Casualty Company (AACC) is a fast-growing, highly successful private passenger automobile insurance company located in the western suburbs of Chicago. Our mission is to be "driven to do the right thing at every turn." To deliver on that mission and continue our growth, we are looking for highly-motivated employees that can grow with us. We are currently seeking a talented Claims Adjuster to join our current team.
Joining AACC as a claims adjuster is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team to enhance your claims skills and further your career with a growing and successful organization.
• Handle all aspects of claim settlement including investigation, correspondence, negotiation and settlement
• Deliver a customer-focused claims experience through proactive correspondence while maintaining a full case load in a fast-paced environment
• Conduct thorough investigation to arrive at a fair settlement, including interviews with claimants and witnesses, consultation with police, review of hospital records, and inspecting vehicle damage
• Continuous education regarding the automobile insurance laws in the states of Arizona, Illinois, Indiana, Nevada, and Texas
• A minimum of 1-3 years of automobile claims liability experience
• Strong negotiation and settlement skills.
• Detail-oriented in a multi-tasking environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with individuals from all backgrounds
• Customer-focused orientation modeling patience and empathy
• Ability to make independent decisions and use proper judgment.
• Ability and willingness to handle cases of increasing complexity and severity
• Self-motivated team player
• Ability to use several varying methods for claims investigations.
• High School Diploma or higher preferred
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred but not required
• Ability to interpret claim regulations from multiple states
Benefits available for full time employees:
• Generous paid time off package
• Medical & Dental Plans
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Company paid STD/LTD
• Company paid life insurance
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.