Premium Audit Assistant - Operations
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Premium Audit Assistant (Operations Team)
Western World Insurance Group – Parsippany, NJ
Western World is a specialty insurance company dealing in many phases of high risk commercial insurance coverages, underwriting classes of business not easily placed in standard markets due to complexity, high hazard or unusual nature. Distributing business through a nationwide system of wholesale agents, brokers and program managers, Western World provides insurance coverage in fields such as General Liability, Property Professional Liability and Commercial Auto. Within the group are three member companies, all carrying an A (excellent) rating by A.M. Best: Western World Insurance Company, Tudor Insurance company and Stratford Insurance Company. We proudly credit the result of our success to the hard work, dedication and outstanding contributions of our employees.
We have an opening for a full-time Premium Audit Assistant to join out IT, Operations team in our New Jersey office. The Premium Audit Assistant will be responsible for ordering audits from our vendors, reconciling audits and interacting with the underwriting department and vendor representatives.
- Order audits from Overland Solutions, Inc. (OSI) via computer for all Western World Insurance Group divisions, as directed by the underwriters.
- Review OSI Packing lists in ImageRight daily, in anticipation of completed audits being received in the ImageRight Workflow.
- Analyze field audit results, calculate premium, and prepare Report of Audit, forwarding copies to agents and underwriters daily.
- Communicate with underwriters and vendor representatives by e-mail or phone regarding questions or problems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must be detail-oriented with good follow up.
- Must possess good mathematical aptitude.
- Must be able to work independently on a daily basis under the direction of the Premium Audit Specialist.
- Must display high levels of productivity and accuracy.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills for daily interaction with the company and with vendor representatives.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- A high school diploma is required.
- Successful completion of Principles of Insurance is recommended.
- Two or more years of business/clerical experience is required.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary, based on experience and qualifications.
- Discretionary bonus; considerable 401(k) match.
- Comprehensive health and welfare plan: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability.
Visit our website: https://www.westernworld.com