Quality Assurance Analyst
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Summary: Perform testing of insurance applications. Development and execution of test scripts and evaluation and documentation of results. Document and investigate system issues. Manage tickets for application defects and change requests and interface with internal and external technology resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Execute and streamline/improve existing test scripts and test plans
- Analyze test results
- Develop new test scripts as needed
- Document test results and system issues
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to resolve issues
- Work closely with others in a team environment
- Other duties assigned as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and expertise required.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, or 3-5 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Insurance processing experience with policy and/or claim operational experience, or insurance testing experience required.
- Detailed oriented with the ability to work in a team environment
- Flexible with ability to easily adapt to changing priorities, business needs and job duties
- Ability to analyze and solve problems and recommend suggestions for improvement
- Work closely with others to coordinate and complete projects
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be highly dedicated and organized, efficient and self-motivated
Advanced Microsoft Office Skills