Assistant Client Manager
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Provide assistance to Account Managers and Producers in handling and processing of new and renewal commercial lines business.
- Provide customer service to clients as assigned and requested.
- Coordinate expirations with Account Manager and Producer to obtain renewal and/or new business information.
- Maintain expiration lists.
- Issue Certificates of Insurance and handle endorsement requests.
- Check new and renewal policies for accuracy in rating, typing, coverages, signatures and input these transactions to generate billing invoices. Ensure these items are delivered to the client.
- Maintain client data in Agency Management System (Applied’s Epic Version) in accordance with agency procedure manual.
- Issue Auto ID Cards
- Prepare proposals
- Receive phone calls from clients and companies regarding coverage, claims, or administrative problems and comply with the request and/or refer to the producer only when necessary.
- Maintain a suspense system within Agency Management System to follow up on outstanding orders, correspondence, reports to follow up appropriately.
- Be familiar with and follow agency E&O guidelines.
- Run motor vehicle reports and determine driver eligibility.
- Perform special projects at management’s request.
- Must be a self-starter, imaginative and creative with great communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must have a high sense of urgency.
- Willingness to obtain Property and casualty license during the training process.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
- A desire to live by “Our Culture