Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
We are seeking an experienced account manager to join our fast-paced Personal Lines Department. This position is responsible for maintaining and growing an assigned book of business. The candidate will be responsible for preparing quotes, handling client requests, reviewing policies and remarketing accounts as necessary. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned team of professionals who focus on providing extraordinary customer service to Private Clients.
- 2-20 License
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in Personal Lines Insurance
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workload
- Team Player
- Experience with high-net-worth markets/Private Client
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows systems, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Applied Systems experience a plus
- Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and/or projects simultaneously despite their complexity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.