Excess Casualty Underwrter - Atlanta GA
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
A Client Centered Approach to Underwriting
This nationally recognized insurance company, with a “Superior” rating from A.M. Best, measures achievements on quality not volume which is quite different from the way the market is trending. As an experienced Casualty Underwriter, you may find this philosophy refreshing. Their leadership has worked hard to develop a culture based on service and underwriting integrity. Additional characteristics include camaraderie, consensus building, autonomy, hard work and servant leadership.
What Sets The Company Apart?
- 37.5 hour work week with one day per week to telecommute.
- Paid time off for volunteering.
- Robust Wellness Program to include onsite fitness classes.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program through The Institutes
The organization is hiring an Excess Casualty Underwriter. The required qualifications include:
- At least three 3-5 years of casualty underwriting experience for new and existing business.
- Ability to remain involved in relationship building, client engagement and claims monitoring.
- Will stay current with competitive standard market trends.