Claims Adjuster -Property/Casualty
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Here is a great opportunity to move your claims career forward with an outstanding company.
We have a new staff casualty/property claims opportunity now available with a stable insurance carrier in the greater Dallas area.
The focus of this position is properly investigating and settling casualty losses including bodily injury and general liability, as well as homeowner and commercial property losses from inception to conclusion.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with additional industry education
- Prefer 5 +years claims handling experience with a positive, professional, cooperative, and quality conscious service attitude.
- Ability to handle in-depth investigations and coverage issues.
- Must have accurate and consistent decision making ability with above average written and oral communication skill
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Appropriate claims license required.
- Bilingual ability is a plus.
Strong base compensation as well as a full benefits package will be provided to the selected individual.
Contact our office today for more information and/or send your resume to us.