Personal Lines Claims Adjuster – Auto Liability and Bodily Injury
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Rapidly growing claims services organization is looking for a Personal Lines Claims Adjuster to handle auto and bodily injury claims.
The preferred individual will sit in the Dallas Texas office and report directly to the claims supervisor. Individual will need to be self-motivated, organized, goal oriented professional, who is interested in working in a fast-paced work environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of the claims handling process, including, but not limited to coverage, liability, and payment decisions. We are looking for someone who can complete and or review repair estimates, settle total losses, monitor rental and control all costs of an auto claim. Additionally the preferred adjuster will have strong negotiation and customer service expertise and have the ability to review medical bills and complete an injury evaluation and handle the claim to settlement.
Individuals experienced in writing estimates is preferred but not required.
Education And/Or Experience:
Education and/or experiences listed below are the minimum requirements for job entry.
- Ability to write an estimate, preferred but not mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 1 year injury claims handling experience
- In lieu of degree, a minimum of 2 years injury claims handling insurance experience.
Knowledge, skills/abilities listed below are the requirements needed to be proficient in the job.
- Demonstrated skills as a Claims Adjuster-Bodily Injury attorney and non-attorney represented.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to quickly build rapport and successfully effect settlements.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Effective team player.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proficient in basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of automobile damage and mechanics of injury.
- Ability to negotiate face to face or over the phone.