Personal Lines Manager - Boston MA
- Career Level
The Qualities and Qualifications Sought in a Personal Lines Manager
Leaders are strong communicators. They build morale and set employees up for career success. They create a strong team dynamic. As the Personal Lines Manager, you’re asked to embody all these traits and propel this independent insurance agency’s personal risk management practice forward.
- Staff Development: Train customer service reps and account managers to work autonomously and problem solve directly with clients. Lift the weight of policy administration so they can focus on client relations.
- Operations: Implement and utilize new technologies (paperless systems and the agency management platform [AMS]). Explore outsourced policy checking. Manage vendor relations.
- Efficiencies: Reassign accounts based on book of business mix. Promote distinct services for mid-market and VIP clients. Improve data management quality. Create accountability goals.
About the Agency
A regional, independent insurance agency, this Boston based firm was founded over twenty years ago under the principles of superior service and excellence in the delivery of risk management services. Today, the agency’s employees cater to a diverse group of corporate clients and individual families. The firm’s personal lines department offers tremendous opportunities for a leader to set strategies that attract new clients through cross selling and affluent partnerships.
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive benefits program to include 401k
- Company paid life and disability
- Educational assistance
- Free onsite workout area
- Potential to work remotely if necessary
- Flex scheduling