Account Manager - Welfare Plans
- Career Level
Paul Global Benefits (PGB) is a full-service Employee Benefits Consulting Firm with a global client base. We are seeking energetic professionals who are interested in learning and growing within our organization.
The role of Account Manager includes overall and strategic account support with a focus on client satisfaction and retention. This is a great opportunity to expand your knowledge of the insurance industry and take your career to new heights.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years working in a client facing role for a major insurance carrier or brokerage firm managing group health plans
- NYS Life & Health License
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint , Excel & Outlook
- Communicate effectively with clients, insurance carriers and internal team members
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure timely and accurate responses to escalated client issues
- Leverage carrier relationships to provide innovative solutions that meet and exceed client needs
- Maintain accurate client files and records for general reference and office use.
- Host/Lead external meetings conference calls with the client
- Coordinate implementation and maintenance of new and existing benefit offerings
- Assist with developing communication and wellness strategies
- Support the successful roll out of open enrollment activities on an annual basis