Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
A growing Insurance Company based in Uniondale, NY is in need of an IT Business Analyst with Commercial Lines, Property& Casualty Insurance experience. We are initiating a multiyear IT systems revitalization strategy. This includes replacement of core policy administration platform across underwriting, billing, claims and workers compensation. Our end solution will deliver the concept of Program in a Box (PIB). PIB will be a scalable technology and service platform that deploys to other business programs across our parent organization. This is a high profile project that provides the BA high level exposure and long term growth opportunities. As part of the replacement, we will evaluate and refine our business procedures in line with industry best practices. In support of the strategy we are seeking an experienced Insurance BA Analyst with proven record of leadership and demonstrated core competencies in business process modeling, requirements documentation, and business partnering along with a strong drive to succeed.
- Responsible for driving forward the business requirements documentation across the organization
- Work with Business representatives, vendors, developers
- Gather requirements, document procedures, drive forward RFI's and RFP, participate in Vendor selection and be the point person for vendor platform configuration.
- the IT BA will develop the artifacts needed to support the IT strategy
- 5 or more years of Commercial Lines P&C experience within an Insurance carrier or MGA
- Lead Facilitated sessions
- Ability to work independently and lead others during projects
- Proficient with MS Office Suite including MS Project, MS Visio, Excel and Powerpoint
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.