Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
Build, expand and solidify relationships with new and existing clients in our Large Commercial Division. Lead appropriate resources to address the client’s needs, including risk identification and resolution of underwriting or policy issues, accounting issues, claims issues, etc.
- Main point of contact for the client, maintain relationships with carriers, strategize with producers and marketing team to coordinate renewal approach.
- Candidate must hold an Arizona P&C Insurance License and have 3+ years insurance experience.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires strong organizational/time-management skills, strong computer skills,professional appearance, professional/courteous demeanor, team player with a positive attitude, and the ability to work well with all staff and clients.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite of Products – Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Applied Epic experience is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.