Plays a key role in building brand awareness and image through the development of internal and external marketing communications.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Lead role in partnering with graphic design and customer experience teams in developing a broad range of marketing communications - internal corporate communications (e.g., intranet, executive outreach, crisis communications), external facing marketing vehicles - sales collateral, websites, webinars, events, and other marketing related content.
- Direct interface with senior executives and subject matter experts in key areas of the organization (e.g., executive leadership, worker's compensation, risk management services, human resources, field operations, etc.) in order to develop strategy and guide execution of respective communication campaigns.
- Oversee company's public relations and social media strategy across multiple outlets - Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, P&C Trade Media, etc.
- Handle media relations and guide message development in support of business objectives and thought leadership initiatives (craft press releases, guide media interviews, etc.).
- Generate new/creative ideas in close collaboration with Enterprise Marketing Team.
BA Degree in Marketing/Communications/PR or related.
Minimum 7+ years of B2B communications - preferably financial services industry
Strong written skills across multiple channels (i.e., print, online, social media, etc.) and types (including press releases, social medial content, communication plans, email marketing). Experienced in developing and presenting marketing strategy to business stakeholders and executive management. High energy, team player, works well within creative environment. Excellent project management/leadership skills. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment. Proficiency in Microsoft Office - with strong PowerPoint skills.