Performs administrative support associated with business operations. May support functional area, department or regional office.
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls and notifies appropriate personnel.
- Opens, sorts, prioritizes and distributes mail.
- Responds to general inquiries concerning area activities in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Arranges meetings and conferences, schedules appointments and completes travel or conference arrangements.
- May maintain personal calendar for assigned personnel.
- May create, maintain, and update various information databases.
- Collects and verifies data, and prepares and updates recurring and routine reports.
- Refers problems to management for resolution.
- Establishes and maintains record keeping and filing systems; classifies, sorts and files correspondence, records and other documents.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2+ years experience in functionally specific clerical or administrative assignments.
- Ability to comprehend written and verbal instructions and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to effectively present information to coworkers and supervisors on a one-on-one basis.
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, intermediate skills in Microsoft Office suite applications.