Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
Under the general supervision of the Condominium Team Leader the Marketing Representative responsible for the analysis of market research information. Creative strategies based on this analysis should lead to the production of new business. Decisions regarding strategy and problem-solving are made using independent direction or otherwise established guidelines. Maintain and cultivate productive carrier relationships. Market new business for Condominium Department in accordance with established policy, procedures, and objectives. Maintain and cultivate productive carrier relationships
- Develop strategies to win new business.
- Disbursement and tracking of submissions to the market place.
- Rate new policies and complete applications and other required documentation
- Ensure that systems, procedures, and insurance company regulations are adhered to by the department and alert management should any problems arise.
- Transition bound accounts to the respective account management teams.
- Prepare proposals and coordinate the layout of the proposal and presentation with producers/account executives. Document all marketing activity in the agency management system.
- Prepare invoices, and required documentation to bind accounts.
- Perform other duties as assigned
We offer an excellent salary, wide range of benefits including, health and ancillary insurance products, 401K, Stock Purchase Program and Paid Time Off.
- 220 License required
- 3-5 years of experience in agency marketing.
- Familiarity with forms, coverage and overall insurance marketplace
- Experience with administration and agency procedures
- Proficient with Applied, Word, Excel and online rating tools
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.