Business Development Manager
- Career Level
- Not Specified
ARE YOU READY FOR A CHANGE?
At Valley National Bank, we offer challenging and rewarding employment opportunities. If you are interested in making a difference in the communities we serve, we invite you to visit our website. We are currently seeking a:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Responsible for business development, searching out and hiring sales people, and target acquisitions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Grow revenues through new accounts, acquisitions and new sales force.
- Maintain and Build strong customer loyalty and relationships.
- Act as liaison between our company and our clients.
- Recruit, train, mentor, manage and motivate sales force, including setting sales goals, monitoring sales efforts, providing guidance and feedback.
- Produce sales call reports, sales forecasts and all other reports required by management.
- Identify Candidates on regional basis to acquire and service their individual book of business.
- Identify significant transactions within the four states that Valley provides title insurance in.
- Participate in VNB events, build relationships with VNB employees to garner quality referrals.
- Basic PC skills including email, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated sales and management ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize assignments.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must have detail-oriented and possess a team-player attitude.
- High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of 10 years related work experience, and five (5) years in a management capacity.
- NY Title Insurance License preferred.
- Experience in acquiring companies or books of business preferred.
For complete job description, visit our website.
To be considered, candidates must apply on line at:
VALLEY NATIONAL BANK