Claims Administrator - Commercial Lines
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
We’re currently partnered with a well-respected community management agency that is looking for a Claims Administrator to work out of their Dallas location.
The Claims Administrator will be responsible for monitoring client claims, assisting clients where appropriate in documentation and presentation of claims, monitoring status of specific claims (including reserves and payments) to closure, and act as an advocate for the client between the client and the carrier, expediting settlement where necessary.
Qualified Candidate should possess the following:
- 3+ years of claims experience, preferably commercial property and GL
- Organized and detailed-oriented
- Ability to work independently with little guidance
- Communicates effectively on paper, on the phone, and in person
- Meet tight time constraints and deadlines