Associate Product Development Analyst
- Career Level
- Entry Level
American Reliable Insurance Company a member of Global Indemnity, plc (GBLI), a $2 billion, publicly traded property and casualty holding company based in Ireland, has an immediate opening for an Associate Product Development Analyst in Scottsdale, AZ.
For the individual who is naturally curious, analytical, and enjoys challenging assignments, we are offering an exciting opportunity. This position will be trained in all aspects of Product Development as the company is looking for talented individuals who have the abilities and desire to move up within the organization. American Reliable is dedicated to recruiting and developing talented individuals with knowledge, ability and desire for success. The individual will be trained to perform the following key responsibilities.
- Querying data sources to analyze trends and report findings;
- Produce reports for various internal and external customers;
- Support of Information Technology systems;
- Learning and understanding processes of insurance company as this position interacts with many and varied departments;
- Applies basic skills and begins to develop advanced skills for duties assigned;
- Must be willing to take insurance industry courses to gain knowledge.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience in the function or similar activity outside the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience;
- Confident with Microsoft Office programs;
- Attention to detail with strong analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills (writing and verbal);
- Ability to multi-task varied projects with timelines being met;
- Proficient Excel, Word, and Access skills are a plus;
- Tableau software experience is a plus.