Account Manager - Commercial Lines - Buffalo NY or Remote
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Why You Should Consider the Commercial Account Manager Role?
A “family oriented company with a team approach” is how employees describe this insurance agency which is growing into a regional firm and has a goal to reach business nationwide. You will manage the renewal cycle and policy administration in an existing office location or remotely from any of the following:
- Western Pennsylvania
- Cleveland, OH (northeast Ohio)
- Buffalo, NY
Your ideal qualifications for this role include:
- Commercial property and casualty client service experience
- Worked as a CSR, account manager or underwriting assistant
- Able to work in a high touch, high volume and process oriented team
- Knowledgeable on policy administration tasks like data entry, certificates, billing and submissions
About the Organization
Multiple J.D. Power Awards winner and named by Forbes as one of the 50 most trustworthy companies, the reputation of this insurance and financial services organization is second to none. The agency’s executives abide by the philosophy that no one, including senior leaders, is above servicing the client’s daily insurance needs. They strive each day to meet those expectations while keeping front and center care and consideration of their employees.