- Career Level
- Not Specified
- Manage the overall delivery of benefits and services for assigned clients which includes:
- The implementation of new business in conjunction with the AE and/or Director
- Daily account management including the maintenance of client specific project logs
- Management of plan and vendor changes for complex, strategic and profitable accounts
- Serve as the operational liason for administrative services for assigned clients
- Contribute to growth and profitability by providing administrative expertise to existing and potential customers.
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
- Investigate, analyze and develop creative solutions to client specific problems related to systems, claims, networks, providers, eligibility, ID cards, billing, banking, etc. through active cross - functional team participation.
- Validate and maintain the integrity of benefit plan systems and provide consistent feedback to the responsible functional areas in this regard.
- Ensure timely delivery of customer communications (i.e., correspondence, and fulfillment materials, ID cards, provider directories, enrollment kits, customer communication materials, contracts and certificates).
- Serve as resource / role model to Client Service Advocates and cross-functional team members.
- Respond to external and internal requests for management information.
- Be an active participant in business meetings with the client and with internal Axion associates.
- Meet with clients to present new products and services.
- Develop and deliver open enrollment presentations to clients
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 - 3 years of Employee Benefits experience within a corporate environment.
- 2 - 3 years of experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Illinois Life/Health Insurance License
- Ability to travel (approximately 10% of the time; Midwestern territory
- Independent, self-starter
- Understanding of Health Care Reform
- Strong relationship management and organizational skills
Axion RMS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability