Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
We are searching for a qualified candidate to oversee a unit of Claims adjusters in our Denver office. The candidate should be a highly motivated self starter who is seeking to further their career with a fast growing company. The candidate will work with management to Supervise, train and support a team of claims adjusters. Under general supervision, responsible for the supervision and claims management of a claims unit. Provides technical guidance and training to personnel. Evaluates standards of performance of technical and clerical direct reports relative to company objectives.
- Supervises a team of five claims adjusters
- Previous supervisory experience a must
- Negotiate and settle tenant storage claims
- Experience in drafting coverage position letters
- Strong investigation, evaluation and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate through both written and verbal correspondence
ACM offers competitive base salaries and bonus plans with an comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, 401K match, paid time off, paid holidays and much more.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
- A minimum 5 years related supervisor experience and 5 years claims experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.