Tower Hill Insurance Group is searching for an experienced Property and Casualty Claims Adjuster to lead our field team in South/Central Florida!
Having been in insurance for the past 44 years we know that the claims process can be an incredibly stressful time. Fortunately for our insureds, we have taken our many years of experience and developed an amazing team of compassionate people who diligently work to help them to get their lives back on track. Our claims team has dedicated themselves to bringing the highest possible level of customer service to every claim, a quality that has always set us apart for our insureds, and always will.
As we continue to grow and expand, the number of families that place their trust in us will only grow larger with us. This presents us with a question: how can we ensure that we continue to provide the same exceptional service as we continue to grow? That’s where you come in.
This job is probably for you if:
- You are a decisive and methodical leader.
- You are an effective communicator and proven motivator.
- Prior experience in claims management or other supervisory experience would be best.
- You should be comfortable developing and motivating teams of people.
- Conflict resolution and interviewing skills are highly essential!
- You are meticulous, disciplined, and highly analytical.
- You have previous claims adjusting experience.
- Extensive experience in property and casualty insurance is an absolute must!
- 6-10 years as an adjuster is ideal.
- A Florida 520 Adjuster’s License.
- Proficiency with using Symbility and/or Xactimate.
- You want a rewarding position on the road, meeting with customers and managing your team.
- You must have a valid driver’s license.
All of our Team Leads play a very important role in the success of our Claims team, we entrust them with the development, support, and motivation of our adjusters so they can improve their skills and ensure our insureds receive the best service possible. In the field however, our Team Leads are on-site with our insureds. Through their efforts, and the hard work of our field adjusters, our customers are reminded of our promise to protect their castles and to help them rebuild. Part of their job in the field is to make sure that this remains true for all of our insureds, whether that means that they are assisting one of our other adjusters with particularly complex claims, adjusting a claim themselves, or maintaining a vendor relationship, their focus is always on maintaining the best possible service for our customers.
At Tower Hill we value hard work, innovation, and superior customer service above all else and we know that it is our job to reward that hard work. When you join our team you can expect:
- A competitive starting salary with annual merit reviews and possible increases and bonus opportunities.
- A company matched 401(k) plan.
- Nearly three weeks of PTO (plus holidays).
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability insurance, as well as Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Business casual dress.
Perhaps this position is not for you or you know someone else that you think would be a perfect fit for Tower Hill. If so, visit www.thig.com/careers for information on this and other openings, total compensation, our company history, and more!
Tower Hill Insurance Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
No matter the square footage, your home is your castle. At Tower Hill we’re in the business of protecting castles. We provide the insurance protection you need and the peace of mind you want.
Founded more than 40 years ago, today Tower Hill is Florida’s largest homeowners insurer. Our company is financially strong and solid. We’ve weathered every storm and natural disaster in the state since 1972, and helped our customers rebuild after each one.
Like you, we love Florida. We enjoy the sun when it’s shining, appreciate mild winters, watch out for lightning, and build hurricane kits every summer. And like you, our homes are our castles. Sometimes the unexpected happens — or even the unthinkable — and we understand what that feels like, too. That’s why our 400 employees are committed to being there when you need us all year long, not just during storm season.
Your home is where you and your family should feel safe and protected. You can be confident that if the unthinkable happens, Tower Hill will be there to help you rebuild. When your home truly feels like your castle again to you, we know we’ve succeeded as your insurance company. Although we have grown in size over the last four decades, we remain committed to the promises we made when our company was founded.