Account Manager - Commercial Lines - Omaha NE
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
About the Organization
Join one of Omaha’s largest insurance agency as the company’s growth creates additional hiring needs in the commercial service division. The agency has deep local roots dating back over a century and is recognized nationally for its commitment to quality service. Named one of Omaha’s Best Places to Work, you’ll have an opportunity for career development depending on the extent of your account management experience. Entry level to senior positions are currently available. You’ll assist producers in the development of service plans, manage the renewal process, respond to client inquiries, maintain files, process policy changes and coordinate efforts with the marketing department.
- This is a fast paced environment that streamlines its processes with paperless agency management systems.
- Employees are encouraged to pursue professional designations like CIC and CPCU.
- The agency offers a competitive benefits and compensation plan with special incentive programs in place for the service team.
- The agency offers a 37.5 hour work week and a new volunteer time off program to service at local charities.
Commercial Insurance Account Manager Requirements
- Property and casualty commercial insurance experience with a strong technical foundation in policy review and analysis, pre-underwriting and/or marketing, client engagement and renewal preparation. Insurance agency or brokerage experience is preferred.
- State insurance license or able to obtain one shortly upon hire.
- Broad coverage proficiency in general liability, commercial auto, large property, and worker’s compensation.
Capstone Search Group is a national search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We are business partners to insurance organizations on staffing related projects. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We are committed to providing recruiting services of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.