Claims Supervisor - Non-standard Auto
- Career Level
Hot Opportunity for Non-Standard Auto Supervisors. We are currently recruiting several openings for our client in Nashville TN, who is growing extremely quickly. These are home office positions, and a successful candidate will be claims oversight for first party and liabilty auto claims. Responsibilities will include:
- Claims assignment and insuring proper claims loads for adjusters
- Review and insure claims are handled to Best Practices standards
- Mentor and guide coverage analysis, investigation, and negotiation of claims to settlement
- Complete claims audits and reporting
- Insure claims team's productivity to meet company standards
- Handle escalated claims issues in a professional manner
- Schedule staff and maintain log for employee vacations, breaks, and back-up for absent employees
- College degree preferred or relevant work experience.
- 3-5 years of liability claim handling experience with one year supervisory experience required.
- Excellent time management, organizational, reading comprehension, analysis, and math skills.
- Well developed knowledge of claims Best Practices, processes, procedures, and technology.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and written, with all internal and external parties.
- Strong leadership ability with proven capability to train, mentor, and develop subordinates for next level roles in the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to assume additional leadership responsibility as opportunities within the organization may arise.