Service Team Supervisor - Commercial Insurance - Chicago IL
- Career Level
About the Commercial Insurance Service Team Supervisor
In a management position, you’ll join a Chicago insurance brokerage with a philosophy driven by continuous improvement, employee development and internal perpetuation. To achieve this, the agency needs you in a leadership role to institute policies and monitor performance of a property and casualty account management team. Your primary focus will be the implementation and execution of high quality customer service. Employees, clients and underwriting partners will all benefit from improved performance.
- Four-year college degree is required.
- Strong proficiency with commercial insurance terminology.
You must be able to handle essential responsibilities like:
- Employee development and career pathing. Conduct training and continuing education sessions.
- Monitor performance and set benchmarks
- Interview and hire; conduct performance reviews; take corrective action
- Structure support teams; assign books of business.
- Resolve escalated client conflicts.