Inside Sales Advisor - Increased Pay! First Day Benefits!
- Career Level
- Entry Level
Professional Insurance Sales Advisors
We are currently seeking ambitious, professional, customer oriented contact center advisors for our October 31 Insurance Sales Advisors class in our Mesa, AZ location.
Please allow yourself 30 minutes to complete this application, as there are two assessments that you will need to take before you are submitted for consideration. Utilization of a mobile device for the assessments is not suggested.
We look forward to meeting with you soon!
We are a rapidly growing, modern world company who is dedicated to fostering a diverse, collaborative, and supportive workplace for all associates. If you thrive in an environment of change and are looking for a company who is committed to your professional development and who rewards driven, hardworking associates with passion and integrity, we’d like to meet you!
Purpose of Job
As a Professional Insurance Sales Advisor for Esurance, you will establish new customer relationships by quoting, issuing and helping us to retain auto, renters, home, and motorcycle insurance policies. You will serve as a trusted advisor by identifying customer needs and matching them with appropriate Esurance products and/or referring them to Esurance partners.
- Follows standard script and process to assist with selling new auto insurance policies.
- Advises, counsels, and may review existing customers coverage’s and may sell other insurance products.
- Calculates and provides auto insurance quotes to potential customers to complete sales action.
- Assists customer in purchasing policies for quotes completed online.
- Makes outbound calls and follows up with customers who have expressed interest in Esurance products.
- Maintains training skills in sales and insurance products.
- New hires receive 8 weeks of paid training which includes New Associate Orientation, licensing exam preparation, classroom training, and hands on experience to sell personal lines insurance products and achieve sales goals.
- Associates attending training are expected to meet Esurance’s established standards for performance, attendance, and conduct.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure, independently, and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent customer service and strong sales skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Demonstrated knowledge with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Must be able to pass local state licensing examine.
Experience / Education
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience required; college courses or degrees are a plus, but not required
- One or more year’s sales experience.
- Prior Insurance experience, Personal Lines or a Property & Casualty license a plus, but not required
We know the key to attracting and retaining talented professionals requires competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages, and outstanding professional growth opportunities. For that reason, you’ll enjoy an extensive benefits plan that includes the following:
- Hourly wage: $15.50 + uncapped monthly incentives
- Shift differential: 10% evening, 15% Saturday and 20% Sunday
- Extensive benefits package (medical, dental and vision, etc.) that starts on first day of employment
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off and personal holiday
- Promotion from within culture
- Variety of work schedules, including 4-day workweeks and work at home possibilities.