- Career Level
Property Damage Appraisers (PDA) provides appraisal services through a nationwide network of professionals. PDA performs auto, property, heavy equipment, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle damage appraisals, and lease turn-in inspections. PDA, Inc. offices utilize the latest available technology for both office operations and technical services.
With offices in all 50 states, we offer comprehensive coverage across the United States. It is our goal to provide highly personalized service, reduced turnaround time and decreased claim severity averages.
PDA offers a rich culture focused on ownership, accountability, professional development and ongoing education. We are looking for an experienced Training Manager to join our Fort Worth, Texas team.
The Training Manager provides operations, systems and training support to our organization by performing the following essential functions:
- Conducts needs assessments.
- Collaborates with stakeholders on the development of training materials, participant guides, methods and practical application.
- Designs testing materials to measure learning progress and evaluates the effectiveness of programs.
- Prepares, coordinates and delivers presentations.
- Maintains records for tracking educational initiatives.
- Develops curriculum, conducts webinars, solicits attendance and delivers content.
- Actively pursues new skills and knowledge to increase level of performance.
- Develops Management Compliance tools.
- Ensures that organizational training goals are met.
- Proactively identifies needs based on external market and industry standards.
This position requires a Bachelors Degree (B.S.) from a four-year college or university. A comprehensive understanding of and experience in the auto and heavy equipment collision appraisal industry is required. Technical experience with MS Office products required (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).