Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
Brown & Brown, Insurance of Fort Lauderdale is seeking a Dynamic, Progressive, and Sophisticated person to become a positive contributor to our Private Client Team. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for maintaining and growing an assigned book of business.
If you are looking to establish a career in an industry leading, publically traded insurance organization, with significant opportunity for professional and personal growth, we are interested in speaking with you.
- Always exhibits the core values of honesty and integrity which are cornerstones of the Brown & Brown culture
- Conducts themselves professionally and ethically in the course of their duties.
- Complies with all laws applicable to the Company’s operations.
- Makes recommendations based on client’s exposures and quotes being presented to the client.
- Keeps current on Personal Lines Carriers and markets to determine the most appropriate market for placement of each account.
- Handles ongoing service including endorsements, requests for policy information, certificates of insurance, etc.
- Responds to routine inquiries and conducts annual policy reviews.
- Provides highest level of service to his/her clients
- Prepares quotes, handles client requests, reviews policies, and remarkets accounts as necessary.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned team of professionals who focus on providing extraordinary customer service to High Net Worth Clientele.
- 4-40 License required, 2-20 Preferred
- (3+ years of retail Insurance Agency or Broker experience in a service role within Private Client-High Net Worth) Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Personal Lines Insurance
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workload
- Team Player
- Experience with high-net-worth markets/Private Client
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows systems, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Applied Systems experience a plus
- Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and/or projects simultaneously despite their complexity
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- High level of interpersonal skills to deal effectively with retailers, business owners, carrier representatives, and co-workers.
- Customer focused
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems creatively
- Strong knowledge of market underwriting standards and procedures.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.