Claims Adjuster - 1099 – Residential & Commercial Property - Dallas/Ft Worth
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Adjuster - 1099 – Residential & Commercial Property
ProStar Adjusting is looking for property claim field adjusters in Dallas Ft. Worth, Texas. This position is for an independent contractor (1099) for ProStar Adjusting. The qualified candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years property claims experience. Consideration will be given to those with less than 5 years, but with at least 5 years claims and construction experience.
- Must be motivated, confident, and experienced in property claims.
- Must have licenses as required. - Must have sound operating knowledge of Xactimate and/or Symbility
- Must pass background check
- Must provide own computer, ladder, tape measure, transportation, and any other needed software or equipment to complete assignments
- Must have ability to complete all own tasks...climb roofs, get in attics, crawl under homes, complete reports, etc as needed
- Must be able to read policies and make decisions according client guidelines
- Must be able manage time effectively
ProStar Adjusters are paid commission according to when adjuster submits successful final report, unlike other companies who pay adjuster only after they are paid.
ProStar was founded on the principles of customer service, hard work, dedication, and years of adjusting experience. ProStar handles residential and commercial property and casualty claims. ProStar brings years of experience in both carrier and independent adjusting to every loss we handle. The objective at ProStar Adjusting is to build lasting partnerships with clients. This objective is fulfilled by creating a quality work product delivered within client time standards. Prostar is dedicated to minimizing the impact of losses suffered by policyholders and to reflect professionalism on behalf of its clients. ProStar understands that to fulfill these promises the best of the best adjuster are handling its claims.