Client & Policy Servicing Specialist
- Career Level
- Entry Level
CapSpecialty® is seeking experienced, business-focused Client & Policy Servicing Specialists to assist with their Property & Casualty, Errors & Omissions and Healthcare Underwriting teams.
While delivering service excellence, this position will be responsible for processing new and renewal quotes and policies, with high productivity and 100% quality to our agents. The Specialist will also assist Underwriters in achieving service standards through process improvements and team communications.
Education & Experience:
- College degree or high school diploma with prior experience.
- Prior customer service a plus but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to be a positive, team player, able to work within a dedicated, hardworking environment.
- Self-directed and innovative.
- Detail- and Service-orientated.
- Highly productive and accurate.
- Technically competent in all standard business software applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
CapSpecialty is a leading provider of specialty insurance for small- to mid-sized businesses in the U.S., offering Commercial Property and Casualty, Professional Liability, Surety and Fidelity products in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. By working with select partners through a limited distribution model, CapSpecialty’s creative, hard-working team provides personalized service and cultivates mutually successful partnerships to deliver positive results. CapSpecialty’s carriers have an A (“Excellent”) rating from A.M. Best, writing both admitted and non-admitted policies on the paper of Capitol Indemnity Corporation, Capitol Specialty Insurance Corporation and Platte River Insurance Company – subsidiaries of Alleghany Insurance Holdings LLC, part of Alleghany Corporation (NYSE: Y). For more information please visit our website.
Want to join an exciting and team-oriented environment that offers competitive compensation and benefits packages – including an innovative unlimited vacation plan, professional and educational growth opportunities, and recognition for great performance? Send your resume and salary history/expectations today!
P.O. Box 5900
Madison, WI 53705-0900
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer