Client Service Associate - Employee Benefits - Nashville TN
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
About the Organization
The Employee Benefits Client Service Associate is a newly created role with a Nashville benefits boutique agency. You’ll assist senior account managers with customer service, marketing and policy management. The agency provides excellent training and has a history of internal promotions. You will have some immediate client engagement responsibilities with the ability to take on more as new business arises.
Your daily work schedule may look similar to this:
- Send out Requests for Proposals to vendors; gather responses and input into Excel spreadsheets. Prepare proposals.
- Interact regularly with clients regarding questions to their group medical and ancillary (vision, dental, disability) policies.
- Help clients maintain their online benefits portals and open enrollments
- Manage filings and other compliance deadlines
What Is the Career Opportunity?
- This position requires working knowledge of group health and welfare insurance plans with an understanding of how the selection and enrollment processes work.
- Insurance industry experience is preferred; you possess knowledge of group medical plans, rates, underwriting processes and service cycles.