Sales and Marketing Supervisor
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Celina Insurance Group is seeking a Sales and Marketing Supervisor to join our team of property and casualty professionals.
The Sales and Marketing Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision of field marketing representatives who handle product lines, which include Personal (including nonstandard auto), Commercial and Farm products.
Additionally, the Sales and Marketing Supervisor will assist subordinates in achieving direct written premium and agency appointment goals for their respective territories. In conjunction with Sales and Marketing management, the Sales and Marketing Supervisor will participate in the development and execution of actions to meet the company wide annual sales and loss ratio goals.
- Candidates must possess a bachelor's degree or have equivalent experience and be available for 30% overnight travel
- Minimum of seven years property and casualty experience, with two years in marketing and sales preferred
- Possessing both technical abilities and management skills
- Working experience with the independent agency system through either sales, marketing, underwriting or claims
- Highly self motivated, organized, demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other business software products