Brokerage Marketing Manager - New York NY
- Career Level
Headquartered in New York City, they are a leading, diversified provider of comprehensive insurance services to clients throughout the U.S. They are seeking the best of the best from the brokerage/agency insurance world. In an effort to take some of the load from the SVP they are adding this new role. The Brokerage Marketing Manager will be responsible for providing a technical perspective alongside the sales and service team.
Responsibilities to include: submission preparation, securing and negotiating quotations, preparing the presentation of proposals and serving as a key individual in the development of market relationships.
What we seek:
- 5+ years Property & Casualty insurance experience.
- Vast knowledge of insurance marketplace with a focus on real estate industry.
- Polished and professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- AMS360 Experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced office environment.