PIP Demand Adjuster
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Are you looking for a challenging and engaging career? Are you driven to achieve incredible feats of growth in an environment that feels more like a successful start-up, than an insurance company? Then we want to talk to you. We are building the team to take Windhaven™ Insurance to the next level and we are committed to our mission, culture, data-driven decision making, and entrepreneurship.
The PIP Demand Adjuster will review and analyze claim files for the PIP Department in order to finalize coverage decisions, qualification decisions, process bills, and manage documents.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years PIP claims adjusting experience in the auto insurance industry
- Full understanding of auto claims investigations and claims processing
- MUST HAVE A VALID 520/620 ADJUSTER’S LICENSE
- Prior experience interpreting policy language and state statutes is required
- Prior experience in reviewing and analyzing PIP claim files referred to litigation in order to determine potential exposures, identify cases that should be recommended for settlement, negotiating settlements and securing dismissals, while developing strategic plans with defense counsel to resolve litigated claims in an efficient, cost-effective, quality manner
- Ideal candidate will have a proven track record of making sound coverage and liability decisions based on facts presented by customers and/or through additional fact gathering and investigations.