Insurance Agent - Producer
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Interacts on a daily basis with new and existing clients as needed
- Responsible for devising creative solutions to meet client needs as to coverage and costs.
- Regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment on significant accounts including but not limited to: negotiation of product pricing, interviewing clients, collecting and analyzing information regarding the client and assisting in product and pricing determinations; affecting, interpreting, and implementing various company policies with regard to the specific factual circumstances of each client.
- Responsible for all New Business and Renewal quotes and all steps from preparing a submission to proposing and binding coverage as needed.
- Responsible for sales increase and growth of company in different markets.
- Services clients in a timely manner, and, performs such other duties as are required to establish, service and maintain small to medium accounts.
- Must be licensed in P&C (2-20 a must)
- Proven succesful sales performance; consistenly met and exceed sales quotas
- 2+ years in Commercial Auto Insurance
- 2+ years handling accounts as account manager
- 2+ years managing personnel
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and AMS360
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to deal with customers in a professional manner
- Self-driven individual with sales experience
- Results oriented
Stable company for more than 8 years in the insurance business, privately owned and fast growing in different markets around the US. Great work environment and opportunity to grow!