Commercial Inspector - Kissimmee, FL
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
York Risk Control, a division of York Risk Services Group, a full service nationwide vendor for the insurance and self –insurance industry, is seeking independent Commercial Inspectors to work on an independent contractor basis. Information gathered from the survey/interview process will be reported primarily in checklist and narrative formats and will be submitted via the internet. Primary responsibilities include inspecting properties such as buildings, industrial operations, vehicles, and recreational facilities to evaluate physical conditions, safety practices and hazardous situations. You will be required to prepare written reports of findings and generate system recommendations for correction of unsafe conditions. The number of assignments may vary depending upon geographical location.
Ideal consultant would possess the following:
- 1-2 years of experience conducting commercial property inspections
- Good communication and writing skills
- Home PC or Laptop with Microsoft Word, High Speed internet access, and digital camera for taking property photos
- Ability to travel within a reasonable territory
- Ability to observe business operations and evaluate management practices to determine if safety issues and hazards affecting insurance premiums are adequately controlled.