Commercial Property Adjuster - Senior level
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Description: Senior Commercial Property Claims Adjuster to handle a caseload of approximately 100 pending claims that encompass all levels of complexity. Requires establishing facts of loss, coverage analysis, investigation, litigation management, damage assessment, settlement negotiations, identifying potential fraud and appropriate use of authorized vendors. Also includes timely and appropriate reserve analysis and report completion. All file handling must be within state statutes, Client Claims Handling Guidelines and NARS Best Practices. Other miscellaneous duties as assigned, which may include travel.
Education / Licensing:
- High School Diploma, college degree preferred.
- Must have 7+ years prior claim adjusting or similar experience, with 5 years of overall claims experience preferably in the line of business being handled.
- Must be eligible for reserve/payment authority of $25,000 or greater when appropriate.
- Must have FL, TX, NY and other jurisdictional licenses as required, or have the ability to obtain.