- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
International Underwriting Agency is seeking a marketing representative to cover the state of New York. Job duties includes but not limited to working the company underwriters and customers to generate profitable business by promoting company products, initiate business opportunities with existing customers as well as prospective customers.
- Understand the different types of insurance and products available at the company. The level of understanding needs to enough to be able to explained in details and apply on actual opportunities.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies for both existing and prospective customers.
- Developing relationships with the existing customers to lead in the better performance.
- Developing good relationship with the company staff to be able to work as a team.
- Being able to receive and respond to customers need and developing solutions.
- Being able to generate weekly report in details.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Skill to assess the problem/issues and develop resolutions.
- Strong organization skills for scheduling for visits/meetings.
- Strong punctuality.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently as wells in a group.
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
- Being able to focus on work/duty outside of the office.
- Having strong manners to others.
- Underwriting experience/level of understanding.
- Must be open to significant business travel.
- NY P&C license is a plus.
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Exposure in the insurance industry
Equal Opportunity Employer