Account Executive - Sales - Detroit, MI
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
We are seeking licensed insurance professionals with health insurance and employee benefit experience to join our rapidly growing Worksite Solutions Division as Account Executives. This is a weekday, business to business (not individual) marketing and sales opportunity.
Qualified candidates will be trained to market our products and services to Employers, Affinity Groups & Associations, Payroll Partners, TPA's and the Insurance brokerage Community. Additionally you should:
- The Account Executive will understand the supplemental insurance marketplace
- The Account Executive will communicate well with Business owners and C-Level Executives
- The Account Executive will have a great work ethic and work well independently with little supervision
- The Account Executive will be financially motivated to build a successful career with our company
- The Account Executive will provide superior customer service before and after a sale
Excellent Benefits including Stock Options
The Worksite Specialist position is an elite opportunity to work with professionals during business hours. You will become a W-2 employee with full benefits including health insurance, retirement plan and supplemental insurance plans. We offer paid training, generous commissions and bonus structure and world class conference trips/promotions. All ongoing business and traveling expenses are paid for.
Your new career starts with a week of training in our Chicago home office, followed by field training with a worksite professional to help you launch your career. Additionally you will be assigned existing corporate accounts to service.
To qualify for this elite opportunity you must:
- The Account Executive will hold an active Life and Health Insurance License in your state or be willing to obtain one
- The Account Executive will have experience in business to business sales and working with business professionals
- The Account Executive will have excellent presentation and communication skills