Insurance Producer- Field Sales
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Sellers & Company is adding to their dynamic Field Sales Team and is seeking an energetic Representative. This full-time position includes insurance sales to professionals within New York State.
Field Sales Representative Qualifications:
- College Degree Required
- Past employment success in a sales position desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- A true desire to assist people in obtaining the insurance products that meet their needs
- Willingness to travel within New York State
Primary Job Tasks Include:
- Personal insurance sales to professionals within New York State
- Outgoing and income phone calls to existing and prospective customers
- Weekly sales meetings
Insurance Licensing Details:
If not licensed already, applicant will need to become a licensed Agent in Life, Accident and Health Lines as well as licensing for Personal and Commercial Lines in the future. Agency will pay for class and exam fees. All other training provided.
Please contact us if you are looking for a family owned environment with expertise and resources built up over 95 years in business. Our outstanding compensation package is above market and includes a base salary, all benefits, and production bonuses.
Note - The Agency reimburses all sales expenses and provides administrative support.
Charles J. Sellers & Co., Inc. is a leader in Professional Group Insurance, specializing in insurance coverage for physicians, attorneys, and County of Erie/City of Buffalo employees. Sellers Insurance writes many lines of coverage across New York State: personal and commercial, life, disability income, and property and casualty.