RICHARD BLAISE & ASSOCIATES, INC.
About RICHARD BLAISE & ASSOCIATES, INC.
Established and Growing independent insurance adjusting and investigation firm is seeking the right candidate to fulfill a full time position. This position will require typing skills and the ability to work with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. We do Social Media and Internet Mining for reporting purposes as well that are associated with our claims. Sound organization skills are required as the work involves a variety of tasks throughout the work day.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Administrative Assistant to join our company and help with various office work and tasks, including, but not limited to, professionally answering phones, with the ability to pick up quickly with office operations, setting up files, issuing drafts, and other operational tasks throughout a given day. You will collaborate with office personnel, and work with our operating team regarding all stages of office operations. Typing skills are a must. We perform Trial Preparation services for numerous legal clients, as well as third party investigations for insurance companies and self-insured entities throughout the insurance industry. It is a very friendly environment, and a comfortable place where you can grow.
- Help with business operations and day to day tasks.
- Attend to phone calls and return calls for customers.
- Handle emails.
- Perform Market Analysis.
- Support the Marketing and Operations team in daily administrative tasks.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. events, etc.).
- Help distribute operating and marketing materials.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help coordinate creation of Marketing and Promotional materials; print and digital.
- Assist with operating and Marketing campaigns.
- Assist with making calls and securing reservations.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Solid understanding of different operating techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with computer software and online applications (e.g. QuickBooks).
- Passion for interacting with people.