Legacy Marketing Group
About Legacy Marketing Group
Legacy Marketing Group exists to make a positive difference in people’s lives. Our passion is to excel in everything we do, from delivering innovative financial products and solutions to creating exceptional customer experiences.
Legacy has been a trusted name in the industry for the last 27 years, generating nearly $20 billion in premium since its inception in 1993. Today, we are known as one of the most dynamic product development and marketing firms in the country—dedicated to excellence, integrity, and fairness.
We deliver on a firm commitment to provide outstanding products and services to our Independent Marketing Organizations (IMOs) and their Producers. We differentiate ourselves by offering a high-touch, full-service sales and marketing platform fueled by responsiveness and action.
Founded in 1993, Legacy maintains a nationwide network of agent relationships that it develops and nurtures every day. Some of the top agents in the country make Legacy their home for fixed-indexed annuity and life insurance business. Our strategy reflects a passion to provide outstanding products and services to these independent agents and their clients. We’re honored to develop insurance products and solutions that provide financial security to thousands of Americans, helping them to build and protect the life of their dreams.
Single business relationship creates efficiencies, saves time and money:
- One agent contract, multiple carriers and products.
- One marketing team and one service team.
- One secure Web interface that combines all Legacy exclusive business:
— Application status.
— Policyholder information.
— Commissions, sales tools, and much more.
- One contact for large-case efficiency (split large cases between carriers).
- One commission payment and 1099.
- Save time and money by using our online new business solution.
Exclusive Products provide differentiation:
- Best balance of client benefits.
- Innovative strategy choices.
- Competitive income riders and enhanced benefits.
Independence without sacrificing sales support and peer interaction:
- Multiple training forums.
- Dedicated relationship managers and daily agent outreach.
- Solution-focused sales tools.
- 45% of employees with company for 20+ years.
- 32% of employees with company for 10-19 years.
- 23% of employees with company under 10 years.