Georgia Administrative Services
About Georgia Administrative Services
Georgia Administrative Services, Inc. (GAS) is the leader in providing full service third party administration services to Georgia Workers’ Compensation Insurance Programs. G.A.S., Inc. has grown to become the trusted name for servicing individual and group self-funded programs and captives.
Georgia Administrative Services, Inc. offers a full range of services to our clients including:
- Innovative program development and management
- Claims Management
- Safety/Loss Control
- Premium billing and collections
- Payroll audit coordination
- In-house Nurse Case Management
- On-site Medical Bill Review and Fee Scheduling
- Placement of excess insurance
- Assistance with program qualifications including captives
- Risk Information System – developed and adapted to meet our clients needs
At Georgia Administrative Services, Inc., our product depends on our commitment to great service. It begins with a dedicated staff of professionals determined to deliver on our promise to provide outstanding service. We are proud to bring together experienced, knowledgeable, highly trained insurance professionals working together to meet our client’s goals.
2 jobs with Georgia Administrative Services
The Lost Time Workers’ Compensation Claims Representative is responsible for quality handling and resolution of complex workers’ compensation claims.
The Workers’ Compensation Catastrophic Claims Specialist is responsible for quality handling of workers’ compensation issues.