About FCC Services
FCCS was created in 1975 to help clients enhance their organizations and optimize their operations. In the 45 years since, we have:
- Expanded our business and consulting services to address the increasingly dynamic challenges of the marketplace.
- Introduced leadership development, governance, and talent management programs that have earned strong praise from boards, executives, and human resource officers, alike.
- Addressed the financial and operational concerns our clients face at the most pragmatic levels with legal consulting services, strategic risk management, and collective buying power.
- Diversified our clients and programs, bringing growth, new energy, and insight to our organization.
Headquartered in the Denver Tech Center, with approximately 50 employees, FCCS is proud to serve a variety of clients across the U.S.
- Governance and Leadership Development
- Conferences, Programs, and Events for Professional Development
- Executive Coaching
- Thought Leadership and Professional Speakers
- Strategic Talent Management
- Merger, Acquisition and Corporate Finance Advisory
- Risk Management and Insurance Management
- Passkey Affinity Program
The unique blend of our expertise, services, programs, and conferences enables us to create enriching business solutions and help organizations to be more.
JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
- Competitive Salaries
- Annual Performance Bonuses
- Three health insurance plans; all options 90% employer paid
- Generous 401k matching
- Flexible work schedule
- 9-12 paid holidays annually
- Generous paid vacation and sick time
- Collaborative and welcoming work environment
2 jobs with FCC Services
The Manager is a high-level multi-lines adjusting and client-facing position.
The Manager is a client facing position that supports customers, oversees high-level underwriting, and works with the members of the RMIS Dept.