SeaCoast Underwriters, Inc.
Contact: Suzanne Chaffin
500 S. Dixie Hwy
About SeaCoast Underwriters, Inc.
We are a growing Company and we are always looking for trained professionals to join our team. If you are looking for a great career opportunity to expand your insurance career, we would like to hear from you.
- Motivation - A feeling of enthusiasm, interest and commitment that makes somebody want to do something.
- Accountability - An obligation or willingness to accept responsibility for one’s actions.
- Professionalism – The conduct and qualities that characterize or mark a professional person.
- Integrity – Adherence to moral and ethical principles.
- Teamwork – Cooperative effort by the members of a group to achieve a common goal
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
- 401(k) Plan with Company match
- Employee Performance & Loyalty Bonus Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- Group Life and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life & Short Term Disability
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Progressive Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Birthday PTO
- Sick Bank for unused PTO
- Professional Education Reimbursement Plan
- Business Casual Dress
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Company Events Each Year
2 jobs with SeaCoast Underwriters, Inc.
Central Florida wholesale broker seeks experienced candidates to join our Team. Surplus Lines experience preferred. Great entry level opportunity!
Looking for insurance professionals with Surplus Lines experience to join our Team. Very competitive salary and benefits package.