NSM Insurance Group
About NSM Insurance Group
NSM INSURANCE GROUP is a national leader in the development, marketing, and underwriting of industry-specific insurance programs, as well as an industry leader in the Wholesale Brokerage arena.
Over the years NSM Insurance Group has grown to more than $500,000,000 in annual premium. NSM Insurance Group’s size and national scope have helped the firm to establish and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with a wide range of the industry’s top-rated carriers. Our market clout provides strong financial backing, comprehensive coverages and greater market potential to meet each client’s unique needs.
Most of our programs are available in all states. Each program has a designated team of underwriting and service professionals with experience and expertise in the industry they serve.
Providing Coverage For:
- Monoline Workers Compensation (Workers Comp Insurance, Workmans Comp)
- Program Insurance, Addiction Treatment Provider Insurance, Behavioral Healthcare Insurance
- Charter School Insurance, Adult and Family Services Insurance, Insurance for Group Homes, Big Brothers Big Sisters Insurance, Community Action Agency Insurance, Head Start Insurance, MRDD/ARC Insurance, Boys and Girls Clubs Insurance, Senior Services Insurance, YWCA Insurance, Family Planning Clinics Insurance, and more
- Staffing Insurance, Medical Staffing Insurance, Temporary Placement Insurance
- Collector Car Insurance, Collector Vehicle Insurance
- Condo Association Insurance, Commercial Insurance, Hotel Insurance, and more
- Homebuilders Insurance, Residential Construction Insurance, Portable Sanitation Insurance, Landscaper’s Insurance, Builders Risk Insurance
- Insurance Agency Professional Liability, Claim Adjusters Professional Liability Insurance, Court Reporters Professional Liability Insurance, Miscellaneous Professional Liability Insurance
8 jobs with NSM Insurance Group
OverviewAmerican Collectors Insurance, a Program of NSM Insurance Group, has immediate full-time opportunities for individuals interested in servicing
OverviewPlan, develop, and implement the marketing and communications strategy and tactics for social media, creating broader brand acceptance and int
Responsibilities Managing the Presidents email which includes: reading, organizing and drafting responses Schedule meetings (professional and personal
OverviewNSM Insurance Group is adding a new Web Developer position to its Technology team. This person will be responsible for the design and delivery
OverviewAs part of the NSM Infrastructure team, the Service Desk Technician provides hands-on, expert support to end users for computer, application,
OverviewNSM Insurance Groups Strategy & Analytics Departments goal is to provide analytical insights to business stakeholders utilizing data to drive
OverviewNSM is hiring a Financial Reporting and Analysis Manager to join our accounting department and assist with financial and SEC reporting, techni
OverviewNSM Insurance Group is looking for a Senior Production Underwiter for our worker's compensation program, AllCOMP, located in Conshohocken, PA.